rossrichdale

Ross Richdale's Novels

I am a New Zealander and the author of over forty novels, contemporary, historical and science fiction. Latest news and pictures about my books will be brought to you here.

Eagle's Claw Lake
Eagle's Claw Lake

We have revised Eagle's Claw Lake for 2018 with numerous little typos fixed plus updating text to reflect our modern times. e.g iPhones/ TV streaming etc,

Doctor Reid Tucker's intention to spend the summer at a remote cabin at Eagle's Claw Lake in northeast Washington State with only his dog, Cinders, never eventuates.

On the trip there, pilot Kate Meltz flies the amphibian to a commune at the other end of the lake. While waiting on board, Reid pulls a desperate and distressed teenage girl, Lorie Somerville, from the water. This begins a frightening chain of events as fanatical commune leader, Peter Littlejohn, tries to find Lorie and prevent her from leaving. Though Littlejohn doesn't find Lorie on the aircraft, he sabotages it so the trio are left stranded at Reid's cabin.

It soon becomes obvious that the place is more than just a remote religious commune. The girl is terrified of being caught and begs Reid to look for Jennifer and Sassy, two of her friends who have also escaped.

But why has Erika Somerville, Lorie's elder sister, returned to Eagle's Claw Lake and found savagely beaten in the commune's cabin cruiser?

Same price at $US2.99 Check your outlet